Pan Stone Europe Limited is committed to ensuring that personal data in our possession is protected. Information by which you can be identified, whether obtained by electronic or documentary means, or when using our website, will only be used and processed in accordance with this policy.
Collection and Processing of Personal Data
We may collect and process personal data such as:
- Your name, Company, and job title;
- Your contact information, including email addresses;
- other information in relation to potential business activities, such as offers and surveys.
This information will assist us in providing a better service and addressing customer requirements. It will allow us to inform you of developments and promotions, to conduct market research, and to generally improve our service to you. We may also use generic information to customise our website according to the interests and demands of our customers.
Keeping personal data secure
In compliance with GDPR, we will ensure that personal data is kept secure. Appropriate procedures are in place to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure or distribution.
Your rights as an individual
GDPR provides individuals with extensive rights in relation to the collection, retention, and processing of personal data.
- The Right to be Informed. Individuals have a right to be informed of the processing of their personal data. This Privacy Notice is compliance of that right;
- The Right to Access. The right to obtain confirmation of their personal data that is being processed, and be granted access to that information;
- The Right to Rectification. The right to require that incomplete or inaccurate data is rectified;
- The Right to Erase. The right to request the deletion, or removal, of personal data where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing or retention;
- The Right to Restrict Processing. The right to restrict or block processing of personal data;
- The Right to Portability. The right to re-use their personal data in different circumstances;
- The Right to Object. The right to object to direct marketing or research;
- Rights Related to Automated Decision Making and Profiling – This right provides protection for individuals in relation to the risk of decision being taken without human intervention.
We will never sell, distribute, loan or otherwise distribute your personal data to third parties unless we have your permission to do so, or if we are required by law to do so.
Data currently held by Pan Stone Europe Limited
You may change your mind, or amend your preferences regarding your current personal data held by Pan Stone Europe Limited, at any time. You can do this by emailing Pan Stone Europe Limited at:
Alternatively, you can write to us at:
Pan Stone Europe Limited
Tel: +44 (0) 1978 421 761